...I'm okay with being REALITY-based.




Wednesday, November 26, 2003
      ( 11:19 AM )
 
Express Some Gratitude

You have an opportunity to express some thanksgiving for a serviceman or woman today over at the Veterans for Dean Blog. Maybe take some time to jot down a few words so others can also be thankful for your special person who is risking their life and unable to be with family this holiday. I will add my own thanks for my brother, an active duty captain in the USAF, who only recently returned from Iraq and for all of his buddies who are still over there and whom he misses and worries about. I also am thankful for and send my highest regards to all the mama servicewomen who are away from their children this holiday. A special prayer to bring you all home safely and soon to your wee ones.

| -- permanent link